ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management
Who is this qualification for?
The ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management course is a qualification that provides those in a managerial role with the formal experience and leadership training they require to fulfill their full potential.
If you’re passionate about being an effective team leader, seeking to move up to the next level of management, this course will give you the skills and knowledge you need to perform your responsibilities to an impressive level.
‘Understanding Leadership’ Looking at the factors that influence the choice of leadership style or behaviours in the workplace; their positive and negative effect on individual and group behaviour; and understand leadership qualities and review own leadership qualities and potential.
‘Understand how to lead effective meetings’ To develop knowledge and understanding of meetings as required by a practicing or potential first line manager; understand the purpose, value, and types of meeting and how to prepare an agenda for a meeting and to consult with others and prepare to contribute effectively.
Benefits for attendee
- Gain a range of key management skills
- Build leadership capabilities
- Motivate and engage teams, manage relationships confidently
Benefits for employer
- Effective and confident first-line managers
- Measurable results: work-based assessment ensures new skills are effectively transferred to your business
- This is a full UK regulated qualification highly valued within the UK and around the world
- Highly valued and sought after by employers throughout the UK and EU
- Internationally recognised due to the skills and knowledge needed to carry out your role
- Holds the same value certification from a college or university
- ILM is an internationally recognised certificate
Half-day training sessions in a central location. To include one-hour induction and tutorial support of at least 2 hours.
Assessment: 2 Assignments.
Cost: £650 plus vat
Get In Touch
Class 1 Consultants Ltd
76 Whitelea Road Kilmacolm
07989 796 839